Saturday, March 28, 2009

12 weeks and going strong...


Say hello to Little W...
I am 6cm tall and growing, i like to wave my hands at mom and dad and kick my legs, so far everything is going well and i will see you all again on the 5th of May...
It has been a very long 12 weeks, morning sickness was easing but came back with a mighty kick!! I have lost 2 kg's, i have been trying to lose weight for the past year and now i finally find an excuse to leave the fat there and i lose it, typical!!
But, i am starting to see the joys of this pregnancy, my husband talks so nicely to my tummy every night and he is very concerned about his wifes health issues lately, he is going to make a good dad and nothing can compare to seeing your husband smile the biggest smile when he sees his child waving hello to him on the screen, reassuring him that everything is going to be alright and give mum a break!! :)

1 comment:

Paula said...

Just wait until you see said husband holding your newborn - I promise you will fall in love with him all over again!!!