Monday, October 4, 2010

Our munchkin is 1








I can't believe Emma is 1!!! When she was a few weeks old and we were told that she would have to be on reflux meds for at least 4 months, I thought that this was going to be the longest 4 months of my life!! Well, 4 months came and went and although Emma is still on her meds, she is now 1 and doing so well and I look back and think, Oh my gosh, we did it!! So many people said that you will get through it and we did!!


Emma, my precious angel, you are such a joy to us, everyday you learn something new and everyday you make us laugh and do silly things to entertain you. We love you so much and can't imagine life without you.

Emma's party was so much fun, she was such a super star. She didn't quite know what to do with the icing on her cake and didn't like her hands getting dirty so I took the icing off and away she went, yum yum yum!

Here's to another year of happiness, fun and lots of laughter!!!
















No comments: