Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year!




I can't believe it is 2011!!! The Whiteheads have a few goals that they want to reach this year, we would love to have our own home this year and a new car and I am desperate for a new couch, but the first 2 come first!!!


This is going to be an exciting year, Emma is going to learn so much and I can't wait. I am really enjoying her at the moment even though she is making my heart race with her climbing episodes, we call a little monkey!!

We had a wonderful time with family in Port Elizabeth. I was worried that Emma wasn't going to take to anyone there but she just loved my mum and gran. It was so lovely to see my neice and nephew interact with Emma, it was just too precious! I didnt want my mum to miss a thing and was so happy when Emma started to walk just before we went, so PE was her practicing ground and she was waddling all over!

No comments: